Recreational Ships Registration in Panama
Yachts or pleasure crafts may opt for an application for registration for international service or inland service.
The general requirements to register a recreational ship are the following:
- Document of designation of the Resident Agent
- Legalized certificate of cancellation or renunciation of the previous registry in case the ship comes from another registry.
- If the ship is under construction, a legalized certificate of the constructor
- Authenticated and legalized purchase and sale contract
- A sworn statement from the owner, explaining that the ship will not be used for commercial purposes
- Certification of the owners indicating the main areas where the ship will navigate, establishing the corresponding coordinates
Depending on the type of service for which the ship is registered, other requirements must be met.
Once the application for flagging is admitted, the General Directorate of Merchant Marine will issue a certificate of registration as evidence of its registration in the Merchant Marine. Likewise, the General Directorate of Merchant Marine will also issue a Navigation Patent and Radio License.
Order your Recreational Ships Registration
To Pay Now:$1500
$1,500.00Add to Order
Order your Recreational Ships Flagging
Our team has the legal expertise to assist you in maritime matters. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.