MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS IN PANAMA
About Mergers & Acquisitions in Panama
Nowadays, two of the most frequent strategies to grow and become more competitive are mergers and acquisitions.
A merger takes place when two companies join efforts in a single, bigger entity. An acquisition happens when one company buys all or a controlling part of another.
Kraemer and Kraemer has the experience you need in the process of a merger or an aquicistion. We guide and assist our clients from the initial conversations all the way to closure and post-closure activities.
Our consulting services includes:
- Legal transaction structure
- Due diligence reports, researching the target entity and its partners
- Negotiate and draft documents such as:
- Agreement of intention
- Memorandum of understanding
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Purchase-sale contracts, whether of assets or shares
- Pacts between partners or shareholders
- Collateral agreements and financing agreements
Are you considering a merger or an acquisition in Panama? Contact us today to discuss your situation and the M&A process.