CONTRACT DRAFT & NEGOTIATION
About Contract Draft & Negotiation
Kraemer & Kraemer can provide assistance with drafting, review and negotiation of various types of contracts between your Panamanian business and your domestic Panamanian or international suppliers, customers and business partners.
Foreign entities typically negotiate agreements in English, which is then translated into Spanish for execution. Since contracts between Panamanian entities must generally be in Spanish we can provide you expertise with translations and reviews for local legal issues, as well as specialized expertise for certain types of agreements.
Our rates are competitive and significantly less than U.S. legal providers for legal support pertaining to U.S., Canadian and/or international agreements.
In addition to general types of business agreements, our associates bring specialized expertise and a depth of experience with respect to the following types of technology, outsourcing and eHealth related agreements:
- Hardware Purchase Agreements, such as Computer Hardware or Hospital Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
- Software License Agreements, ex. Peoplesoft, Oracle
- Software Volume Licensing Agreements, such as Microsoft, IBM
- Software Escrow Agreements
- Support and Maintenance Agreements
- Service Level Agreements
- Reseller and Distributor Agreements
- Implementation Services Agreements, such as training and configuration
- eHealth Agreements, such as Physician or Patient Portals
- Online Services / Database Licensing Agreements. For example, Reuters
- Software, Application and/or Web Development Agreements
- Consulting Services Agreements like Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Accenture
- Data Centre and Co-Location Agreements
- Outsourcing & Managed Services Agreements, ex. Call Center / Technical Support
- Business Process Outsourcing (e.g., accounting, legal, etc.) – ex. Accenture, IBM
- Telecom Services Agreements, such as Fibre Optics Connectivity or Voice and Data Services
- Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Proponent Responses to RFPs
We will be glad to review your case. Contact us today for more information.